Looking for a romantic dessert to differentiate your menu? These chocolate tortilla heart nachos are a perfect match with any menu!
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Mission Chocolate flavoured Tortilla
- 20g Unsalted butter
- 5g Orange oil
- 50g White Chocolate
- 10g Freeze dried strawberries
- Take Mission chocolate flavoured tortilla wraps & stamp out heart shapes with cookie cutters
- Tumble the hearts in a mixture of melted butter, sugar & orange oil
- Place on a baking tray in a single layer
- Bake at 200˚c for 6 minutes. Then Leave to cool
- ½ dip in melted white chocolate then sprinkle with crushed freeze-dried strawberries
Tip: For a little something extra - serve with strawberries and fizz.
For more information on Mission Foods
Contact Name: James Brown
Phone: 01527 894256